Laser welding machine is widely used in the welding of stainless steel, iron, galvanized sheet, etc. Based on the advanced technology from UK, our laser welding machine overmatches the traditional argon arc welding and stannum welding. The materials to be welded have no colour shade on the surface, and they are not easy to deform after welding
We also have two ways for welding; one is through the normal model, NG: YAG laser, the other one is hand held fiber laser welding head; it is much more convenient to weld large work pieces witch cannot move on the table or hard to move.
- No stains, no deformation, no need to polish.
- Firm and accurate welding makes perfect effect.
- Easy to operate, 8-10 times quicker than traditional devices.
- No surface modification and no high-paid professionals are needed; even the unskilled workers can be qualified after short practice, the operating environment is comfortable.
- Imported laser tube from UK, service time for 8 to 10 years, stable performance, and xenon lamp flashes more than 8 million times, continuous process is supported.
- The laser head can move up and down, and rotate any degrees; suitable to weld letters as high as 3 meters.
- Highly cost effective, easy maintenance, professional training is available.
|Max power output||300W||400W|
|Active Laser Medium||YAG /Fiber (With Hand Handle)||YAG /Fiber (With Hand Handle)|
|Minimum welding pool||0.1mm||0.1mm|
|Impulse Width||0.1-20ms (continuously adjustable)||0.1-20ms (continuously adjustable)|
|Impulse frequency||1-100Hz (continuously adjustable)||1-11Hz (continuously adjustable)|
|Observing System||CCD (Camera and red positioning light)||CCD (Camera and red positioning light)|
|Gross Power||≤ 9KW||≤ 12KW|
|Working area (mm)||1000*800||1000*800|